Requirements of the Medical Device Regulation (MDR) Training Course
This course is now available online
The course will give you an understanding of the key requirements, which will provide:
- Essential knowledge to understand Regulatory Affairs of medical devices in EU, e.g. in the position of top management, or a manager or project member in QM/QA, R&D, design, manufacturing, supply chain, customer service and sales
- The ability to understand the demands of the subcontractor, supplier, OEM, authorized representative, importer, distributor, allowing better relationships between them and the legal manufacturer
Who should attend?
- New starters in Regulatory Affairs (RA), personnel increasing their responsibility in this area, and RA professionals who are not familiar with the European MDR
- Personnel working with Regulatory Affairs departments, e.g. top management, manager or project member in QM/QA, R&D, design, manufacturing, supply chain, customer service and sales
- Staff working for organizations that partner with Medical Device manufacturers, e.g. as subcontractor, supplier, OEM, authorized representative, importer, distributor, auditee etc.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Communicate the key requirements and concepts within the Regulation
- Reference the necessary aspects to evaluate if and how your company is affected by MDR and to what extent
- Define the vocabulary used within MDR
- Explain the structure and administration of the Regulation
- Recognize partners of manufacturers affected by the Regulation
- Describe key steps of a conformity assessment
- Explain the main impacts on the QMS relating to MDR
- Recognize requirements for post-market surveillance and updates
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key requirements and concepts of the European Medical Devices Regulation
- Communicate the impact of the key requirements introduced by the MDR to your organization
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes