ISO 13485 - Lead Auditor Training Course
This course teaches the principles and practices of effective quality management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 13485 and ISO 19011, “Guidelines for Quality and/or Environmental Management Systems Auditing.” Experienced instructors guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit programme to reporting on audit results. Participants will gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
Who is it for?
- Medical device quality professionals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and/or third-party audits
- Management representatives
- Quality directors, managers, and engineers
This course teaches auditing principles using ISO 13485, therefore a knowledge of ISO 13485 and its application within a Medical Device organization is strongly recommended together with internal audit experience.
You will be able to
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 13485 in the context of an audit
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and explain the 8 principles of quality management
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up on a QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting ISO 13485
- Manage the duties of a lead auditor in their organization or for a third-party
- Benefit from effective ISO 13485 audits and compliance
- Maintain and improve quality standards with regular audits
- Be confident that your organisation can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
- Increase credibility and competitive advantage
- Motivate employees through CPD and build your customer base
- You will gain 40 CPD hours on completing the course
- Course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at + 852 3149 3323.