Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ( PCI -DSS) Implementation Course
This 2 day PCI DSS v3.2 Training is primarily aimed at enabling you to understand and implement PCI DSS Standard successfully in your organization.You will gain a clear conception of the various requirements of the Payment Card Industry Standards, and discover the intent behind each of its requirements.
Remarks: There are no formal pre-requisites to attending this course. However, the candidate should have experience in Information Security.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the Payment Card Industry.
- An understanding of PCI DSS to ensure better protection of cardholder data.
- Conduct a base line review of the organizations current position with regard to PCI DSS ver. 3.2
- Interpret the requirements of PCI DSS ver. 3.2 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- Implement PCI DSS ver. 3.2 in the organisation
What is included?
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Training course notes
- An internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Book your place
For availability and any further information, please contact our training department at 3149 3326