Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Implementation Course (RTTP available)
This course is now available online
This 2 day PCI DSS v3.2 Training is primarily aimed at enabling you to understand and implement PCI DSS Standard successfully in your organization.You will gain a clear conception of the various requirements of the Payment Card Industry Standards, and discover the intent behind each of its requirements.
Remarks: There are no formal pre-requisites to attending this course. However, the candidate should have experience in Information Security.
"The course has been included in the list of registered public courses under the Reindustrialization and Technology Training Program."
Each company is subject to a funding ceiling of HK$500,000 in each financial year at the course commencement date.
Please click "here" for the details of RTTP.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the Payment Card Industry.
- An understanding of PCI DSS to ensure better protection of cardholder data.
- Conduct a base line review of the organizations current position with regard to PCI DSS ver. 3.2
- Interpret the requirements of PCI DSS ver. 3.2 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- Implement PCI DSS ver. 3.2 in the organisation
What is included?
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Training course notes
- An internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
For availability and any further information, please contact our training department at 3149 3326