Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Information security is critically important to both you and your interested parties. BSI has developed a comprehensive one-day non-residential course that explores in depth the organizational implications of the International Standard for Information Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001:2013). The course aim is to explain the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and its organizational benefits.
Who should attend ?
• Any manager
• Management representatives of ISO/IEC 27001
• IT managers
• Systems managers
• Information security officers
• Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO 27001into an organization.
What will I learn ?
- what is information security management (ISM)
- why ISM is important to an organization
- the benefits of ISM
- the background of ISO/IEC 27001/2
- the key concepts and principles of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- the terms and definitions used
- the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Benefits to Your Business
An understanding of effective information security management throughout an organization and therefore protection of your information (through integrity, confidentiality and availability) and those of your interested parties..