Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Training Course: Transitioning from ISO/IEC 27001:2005 to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
This one day course is aimed at those who already have or are implementing an ISMS conforming to ISO/IEC 27001:2005.
As the updated standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is now available, all who have an interest in the standard can now learn what is required to conform to the current version.
This can be particularly helpful when your transition strategy will repurpose existing ISMS documentation and processes over to the current standard.
You’ll learn the updated structure of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and new concepts such as the context of an organization and performance evaluations.
Who is it for?
- Information security managers
- IT and corporate security managers
- Corporate governance managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Information security consultants
You must have attended and passed BSI’s Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001:2005 or ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Implementation training course or an equivalent in another recognized training organization. To verify this, we will ask you for a copy of your certificate award.
You will learn
- What is the new high-level structure of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- What are the requirements of the standard
- How to recognize the differences between the 2005 and 2013 versions of the standard
- What updated processes apply to an organizations ISMS
How will my organization benefit?
Your company will have internal knowledge to carry out a more effective transition when migrating over an existing ISMS to conform to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- You will gain 8 CPD hours
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at Tel: 3149 3326.