Advanced Auditing for CSA STAR Certification (RTTP available)
This course is now available online
In conjunction with the CSA, BSI has developed the CSA STAR Certification scheme to measure the robustness and performance of cloud security. It gives cloud service providers the ability to prove that their registration to the Cloud Security Alliance’s (CSA’s) Security, Trust and Assurance Registry (STAR) has been independently assessed against the new CSA STAR certification maturity model.
Led by an experienced tutor, this advanced course commences with the 1 day ‘Auditing Cloud Security for CSA STAR Certification’ programme before concentrating on how a CSA STAR rating is determined using a detailed case study on day 2.
"The course has been included in the list of registered public courses under the Reindustrialization and Technology Training Program."
Each company is subject to a funding ceiling of HK$500,000 in each financial year at the course commencement date.
Please click "here" for the details of RTTP.
Who is it for?
ISO/IEC 27001 qualified auditors or those with equivalent knowledge and experience. Suggested job roles include:
- Network security managers
- Information security consultants
- Cyber Security principals
- IT Risk and Security managers
You will learn
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Define the specific control areas of the CCM and differentiate between them
- Describe what maturity is and how the STAR certification maturity model works
- Apply the maturity model when auditing a provider’s security controls
- Calculate a maturity score for each CCM control area
- Derive a provider’s maturity level from the maturity scores
- Demonstrate how to recommend STAR certification
To successfully complete this course an examination must be passed.
What are the benefits?
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Course notes
- Certificate of attendance
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at Tel: 3149 3326.