Internal Auditor For ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
A program of Integrating multiple systems ( Quality Management , Environment System, Occupational Health & Safety ) for easy implementation.
Who is it for?
- Individuals who will manage or conduct audits to integrated management systems
- Quality Directors
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Managers
- Cross functional team members of implementation projects
- Structure of Integrated Management System and Common component of Management System
- Implementing Process and PDCA Cycle as per ISO Requirements
- The Initial Business Review, including Business Operation for QMS, Environment Review, Safety Environment.
- Prepare for Safety and,Environmental Risk Assessment including Respective Legal Regulatory Requirement
- Identifying Role and Responsibility of Management System and Building Effective Communication
- Implementation of Planning, Documentation, Monitoring and Measurement
- Developing Policy ,Objectives ,Targets for respective Management System ( QMS/ EMS/OHSAS)
- Preparing Training ,Awareness Program and Internal, as well as External Certification Audit
- Define Continuous Improvement Mechanism
- Understand Certification Roadmap and Verify Process
- 24 CPD hours
- Course notes
- An internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at Tel: 3149 3300.