Implementing ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007
Organizations pursue improving their existing management systems can do so by integrating the existing ones. This course introduces delegates to discover the benefits of streamlining and simplifying all their standards frameworks with ISO 9001,ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 to achieve greater transparency across your business.
This course will address the gap analysis of the existing systems with the IMS, planning/execution to close the gaps.
The course delivers specific information on topics including:
- What integration means
- Current management systems
- A framework for integration
- Gap Analysis
- Monitoring and Measurement
- Those wishing to implement an IMS that have little in place
- Those wishing to up-date their existing management systems in such a manner that it
- facilitates the opportunity for embracing other systems
- Those wishing to combine existing management systems
Integrated Management Systems (IMS): Implementation Training Course
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning effectiveness by improving your ability to retain knowledge and apply skill. The training is activity-based, and is proven to have a positive effect on job performance whilst saving time and money.
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Recognize key management system concepts
- Identify the benefits specific to their organization in relation to implementing an effective integrated management system
- Interpret the requirements of the relevant ISO management systems from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
Delegates will have the skills to:
Implement a typical framework for implementing IMS following the PDCA cycle by conducting a base line review of the organizations current position with regard to the relevant ISO management systems
What is included
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally respected BSI Training Academy certificate.