Implementation to ISO 9001
You currently do not have a quality management system in place but you've made the decision to go for ISO 9001. Now you have to implement it. What does this involve and how can you make sure that you get the best out of it? This comprehensive course helps delegates understand and interpret all the requirements of ISO 9001. It covers all the basic disciplines needed and the approaches that should be used when putting ISO 9001 into practice when starting from scratch.
Who should attend ?
Anyone needing to understand how best to implement a 9001 based system.
What will I learn ?
Through interrelated modules and exercises based on best practice delegates learn how to:
- Apply the philosophy and requirements of ISO 9001
- Structure a quality system
- Identify responsibilities for quality systems
- Review current practices and new techniques required
- Document quality activities and why quality documentation is so important
- Present written information to best effect
- Plan the documentation/documentation control
- Plan implementation time effectively
- Prepare for assessment
- Write up work instructions, policy statements and procedures
- Maintain and improve the quality management system.
Benefits to Your Business
This course will ensure that everyone implementing ISO 9001 uses tried and tested methods. It will pay dividends by giving confidence to staff, increasing understanding and avoiding costly mistakes.