ISO 9001:2015 Implementing Changes
Are you involved in transitioning a Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015? If so, this training combines the 1-day ‘ISO 9001:2015 Transition’ course with an extra day of implementation activities. You’ll learn how ISO 9001:2015 is different to ISO 9001:2008 and discover proven ways to effectively tackle the transition.
Who should attend ?
Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition.
*You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the key principles of a QMS.
Discover how to apply the key changes to ISO/FDIS 9001:2015 and develop a transition action plan.
What will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015, as well as key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008 and their impact from an implementation perspective
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
What will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI.
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Training course notes
- An internationally recognized BSI Training Academy
Book your place
For availability and any further information, please contact our training department at Tel: 3149 3326