ISO50001:2011 Auditor/Lead Auditor Conversion Training
BSI’s Energy Management Systems (EnMS) Auditor/Lead Auditor Conversion Training Course provides you with the skill and knowledge to conduct and lead effective energy management system (EnMS) audits in accordance with the requirements of ISO 50001 and ISO 19011. The course explains the principles and practices of independent auditing for an EnMS, and guides participants through the entire audit process from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. During the course, you will gain the necessary auditing skill through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions. In addition, the course will discuss integrating ISO 50001 with other management systems, like ISO 14001. This course is designed for those who have already passed a 5-day Lead Auditor Course.
Who should attend?
- Energy Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Management representatives
- Those who want to become third party auditors for ISO 50001
What will I learn ?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an Energy Management System
- Explain the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of risk, including the significance of these for EMS auditors
- Explain the purpose, content and inter-relationship of ISO 50001 and the legislative framework relevant to an Energy Management System
- Undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 50001
Benefits to Your Business
- Lead auditing expertise
- Confidence your EnMS is effective
- Third party audit preparation
- Employee awareness of energy efficiency
- Integrating ISO 50001 with other management systems to save resources
- You will gain 21 CPD hours
- Training course notes