How to Improve the Energy Performance of Your organization: An Introduction to Energy Management Systems based on BS ISO 50001
This one day workshop provides a general overview of the concepts, requirements and benefits to using an energy management system based on ISO 50001.
You will learn how using, developing and managing policies and procedures can improve energy efficiency, achieves targets, and reduces costs.
Gain the confidence to build awareness of energy efficiency across your organisation.
This is the essential starting point for anyone planning to develop an energy management system.
Who is it for?
- Those responsible for energy management
- Those interested in improving energy performance and energy efficiency
- Those who have implemented ISO 14001 and want to introduce ISO 50001
- Senior management
- Understand the purpose of an energy management system
- Understand the benefits of ISO 50001 best practice energy management
- Gain an overview of the requirements of ISO 50001
- Reduce your energy costs and performance
- Meet environmental targets and legal requirements
- Improve industry and customer recognition
- Build awareness and understanding of efficient energy management
- Be confident you have robust energy management systems in place
- You will gain 8 CPD hours
- Training course notes