EnMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course based on ISO 50001:2011
BSI’s Energy Management Systems (EnMS) Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course provides you with the skill and knowledge to conduct and lead effective energy management system (EnMS) audits in accordance with the requirements of ISO 50001 and ISO 19011. The course explains the principles and practices of independent auditing for an EnMS, and guides participants through the entire audit process from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. During the course, you will gain the necessary auditing skill through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions. In addition, the course will discuss integrating ISO 50001 with other management systems, like ISO 14001.
Who should attend ?
- Energy Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Management representatives
- Those who want to become third party auditors for ISO 50001
What will I learn ?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 50001 in the context of an audit
- Describe the purpose of: an energy management system, of energy management systems standards, of management system audit and of third party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up energy management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an energy management systems to establish conformance (or otherwise) with ISO 50001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
Benefits to Your Business
- Lead auditing expertise
- Confidence your EnMS is effective
- Third party audit preparation
- Employee awareness of energy efficiency
- Integrating ISO 50001 with other management systems to save resources