Introduction to Risk Management ISO 31000:2009
BSI’s 1-day course on understanding risk management will provide the foundation you need to start managing your organization’s risks effectively. After completion of this course, you will be able to describe the fundamentals, key principles and application of risk management to your organization.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for managers and prospective implementers of risk management, and for stakeholders in such efforts.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of risk management
- Explain the fundamentals of a risk management system
- Describe the relevance and context of ISO 31000
- Outline the structure and purpose of ISO 31000
- Elaborate on the key principles of ISO 31000
- Identify key aspects and interrelationships of a risk management framework with the organization’s management system
- Describe the risk management process
- Outline a process for implementation of a risk management framework
- Increased business resiliency
- Flexibility of response to change
- Understanding and management of risk
What is included?
- You will gain 7 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at + 852 3149 3323.