ISO 31000: 2009 - Implementation
Organizations that recognize the importance of managing risk can benefit from implementing a formal risk management system. This course will guide you through the development of a framework to effectively manage your organization’s risks.
Who should attend?
- Managers of risk management
- Stakeholders of risk management
- prospective implementers of risk management
What will I learn?
- Apply principles of risk management to your organization
- Specify the components and process of building a risk management framework
- Specify the structure and flow of the risk management process
- Increased business resiliency structure
- Change management capability
- Ability to implement a risk management framework
- Enhanced business continuity and stability
What is included?
- You will gain 7 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at + 852 3149 3323.