ISO 22301:2019 Transition Training Course
This course is now available online
This course explores the differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and start planning your transition to the new standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 22301 transition.
What will I learn?
You’ll be able to:
- Discuss the development process and perspectives that were considered in the revision
- Recognize key mapping and changes from ISO 22301:2012 to ISO 22301:2019
- Identify the main terms and definitions in ISO 22301:2019 that differ from ISO 22301:2012
- Communicate BCMS specific requirements in ISO 22301:2019 that differ from ISO 22301:2012
- Explain the timelines for the transition
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current BCMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
What is included?
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Lunch and refreshments
- Course notes
- Certificate of attendance