Lead Auditor to ISO 22301
Customers expect organizations to plan and prepare for unforeseen events. Through an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301, organizations can build the resilience and capability to keep operating when unexpected disruptions occur. This increases customer confidence – especially when the effectiveness of the BCMS is independently verified and certified.
To unlock the full potential of the BCMS, your organization must conduct thorough audits of the framework to ensure that it continues to be robust and applicable in crisis situations. You may also want to find out more about independent audits and how they work. Can you lead an audit?
This course will develop the knowledge and skills required to lead a BCMS audit, with emphasis on independent auditing principles and practices. Led by an expert instructor, practical exercises, group activities and class discussions will be used to guide you through the entire audit process from the planning of the audit through to reporting the results.
Who should attend
- Business continuity, risk, information security, IT and operations managers or consultants
- Internal and external management system auditors and lead auditors who are new to leading a BCMS audit
- People interested in how an independent BCMS audit works
What will I learn
- Explain the requirements of ISO 22301
- Plan a BCMS audit
- Lead a BCMS audit
- Compile and report the audit findings
- Manage opening, closing, and follow-up audit meetings
Benefits to Your Business
- Establish the effectiveness of your BCMS
- Grow customer confidence in your organization
- Gain valuable insight into the operations of your organization
- Manage an audit team
- Prepare for independent audits
- Conduct independent audits
- Develop your ISO 22301 auditing skills and lead auditor expertise