The course will begin once you click on “start”. The course is self-paced and breaks can be taken at any time. Your progress will automatically be saved and you can continue from where you left off whenever you resume the course.
A reliable internet connection is required to access the course, and we advise you choose a time and a place where you will not be disturbed to undertake the training.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
• Explain why allergens are a major concern
• Define the cause of allergic reactions
• Describe symptoms of allergic reactions and food intolerances
• Identify the foods most likely to cause allergenic reactions
• Describe the mechanisms used to control allergenic ingredients in a food facility
• Explain how to test for allergens in a food facility
You will be able to access the training for 12 months from the time this email is issued, so please ensure you complete the Elearning in advance of this time.
We really hope you enjoy your BSI Training Academy eLearning course. Please contact us if you have any queries.
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course.
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months.
On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate