Implementation of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems
Understand the requirements of implementing ISO 22000:2005 within your organization with our Food Safety Management Systems Requirements training course. Reduce organizational risk and enhance client confidence with your ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System.
This two-day course teaches the core concepts behind food safety and how the standard can be implemented in your organization. Our experienced tutors guide you through the clauses of ISO 22000 in detail, and through a series of interactive exercises you will learn about how the standard can fit within your organization and the benefits it can provide.
Who is it for?
- Any individual requiring knowledge of ISO 22000 and food safety systems
- Those who are looking to implement a food safety management system in their organization
- Any individual who is looking to become a qualified food safety auditor in the future
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 within the context of your company
- Learn how to develop a food safety management system
- Learn how to undertake performance improvement of the food safety system
- Understand how to identify the critical control processes that need to be managed within the organization
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
ISO 22000 is the only internationally recognised standard for the food industry, covering all organisations in the food chain from farmers to catering and defines the requirements of a food safety management system.
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at + 852 3149 3323.