Food Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor (IRCA Registration No.: A17416)
Understand the requirements of implementing ISO 22000:2005 within your organization and how to plan and perform effective internal and lead audits on the system with our Food Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor training course.
This five-day course covers the entirety of the Food Safety Management Standard, teaching you about the standard, how to implement the standard, how to internally audit your system and how to lead audit teams. Our experienced tutors will explore the ISO 22000 standard in-depth, with role-plays, workshops and practical exercises to ensure you go from beginner to expert.
Who is it for?
- Any individual looking to audit against the ISO 22000 standard
- Those looking to improve their skill levels and core understanding of Food Safety
- Those who are looking to implement a food safety management system in their organization
- Management representatives
- Quality directors
You will learn
- Understanding where ISO 22000 fits into food safety management systems.
- Introduction and implementation of ISO 22000 food safety management system
- Outline of the roles of the Lead Auditor and Audito
- National/International Legislation
- HACCP principles based on codex aliment Arius
- Food Safety policy development and practice
- Implementation and Operation
- Checking and Corrective Action
- Validation and Verification
- Management Review
- Audit Planning and Approach
- On site verification – approach and techniques
- Non-compliance issues and approach
- Conducting the Audit
- You will gain 40 hours
- Course notes
- Certificate of attendance
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at + 852 3149 3326.