Food Safety Management Systems Internal Auditor
Understand the requirements of implementing ISO 22000:2005 within your organization and how to plan and perform effective internal audits on the system with our Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor training course.
This two-day course covers the entirety of the Food Safety Management Standard, teaching you about the standard, how to implement the standard and how to internally audit your system. Our experienced tutors will explore the ISO 22000 standard in-depth, with role-plays, workshops and practical exercises to ensure you go from beginner to expert.
Who is it for?
- Any individual looking to audit against the ISO 22000 standard
- Those looking to improve their skill levels and core understanding of Food Safety
- Those who are looking to implement a food safety management system in their organization
- Management representatives
- Quality directors
You will learn
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 within the context of your company
- Learn how to develop a food safety management system and audit against it
- Learn how to undertake performance improvement of a food safety system and develop its efficiencies
- Understand how to identify the critical control processes that need to be managed within the organization
- Learn to prepare and present effective reports
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at + 852 3149 3323.