Lead Auditor to ISO 14001
EMS auditors are at the forefront of maintaining environmental standards and require a high level of expertise. Who better to provide this than BSI? We help to develop international standards and monitor evolving methodologies and best practice in the auditing of Environmental Management Systems (EMS). This five-day course trains delegates to a high level of proficiency in EMS auditing methodologies and develops their awareness of ongoing development in this field.
Who should attend ?
- Individuals wishing to lead the assessment of a company's EMS compliance against EMS standards - ISO 14001
- Existing auditors and assessors in quality systems and health & safety management systems
- Staff from organisations seeking UKAS accreditation (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) for certification against ISO 14001.
What will I learn ?
Interactive sessions, role play and workshops are based on recent case histories, ensuring that the skills and methodologies transferred are current best practice and are relevant to real life situations.
Major topic areas covered include:
- Requirements of ISO 14001
- How to assess environmental impacts
- Environmental legislation
- Analysis of processes
- The assessment process
- Compliance verification strategies
- Case studies of current best practice
- BSI perspective of emerging trends.
Benefits to Your Business
A highly proficient EMS Auditor with:
- ability to conduct EMS audits to ISO 14001 scheme
- knowledge of current best practice and environmental legislation.