ISO 14001:2015 Implementing Changes
Businesses are becoming more aware of the environmental implications of their operations, products and services. Increase long-term profitability with an internationally recognized environmental system that will continue to benefit you in the future. Implementing a framework based on ISO 14001:2015 allows your organization to reduce environmental impacts and increase operating efficiency. This can help you cut waste, prevent pollution and save resources.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 14001:2015. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your EMS and achieve continual environmental improvement.
Who is it for?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
What will I learn?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits specific to your organization in implementing an effective EMS
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 14001:2015 following a Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position
- Apply the principles of organizational context, leadership and risk-based thinking
- Implement a system that considers socio-economic needs and environmental conditions
- Provide products that consistently meet customer and supplier environmental needs.
How will I benefit?
- Have confidence in your ISO 14001 compliant EMS framework
- Drive efficiency and cut costs with streamlined processes
- Raise employee awareness of EMS responsibilities and support CPD
- Monitor and constantly improve environmental systems
- Gain competitive advantage and stakeholder recognition through environmental commitment.
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Training course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at Tel: 3149 3326.