ISO 14001:2015 Implementation
Businesses are becoming more aware of the environmental implications of their operations, products and services. Increase long-term profitability with an internationally recognized EMS that will continue to benefit you in the future. Implementing a framework based on ISO 14001:2015 allows your organization to reduce environmental impacts and increase operating efficiency. This can help you cut waste, prevent pollution and save resources.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 14001:2015. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your EMS and achieve continual environmental improvement.
Who should attend ?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
*You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and the key principles of an EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course.
Develop the knowledge and skill required to implement an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
What will I learn ?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
You will learn about:
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 14001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective EMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that considers socio-economic needs and environmental conditions
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer and regulatory environmental requirements.
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Training course notes
- An internationally recognized BSI Training Academy
Book your place
For availability and any further information, please contact us at Tel: 3149 3323