IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition Training course (CQI and IRCA Registration No.: A17862 )
Are you an ISO 14001:2004 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS)? This course is ideal for existing auditors, as not only will you learn about the new ISO high level structure and the key differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015, but you’ll also get a chance to practice auditing to the main changes in ISO 14001:2015.
Who should attend ?
ISO 14001:2004 Internal and Lead Auditors who need to convert to ISO 14001:2015.
* There are no formal prerequisites but delegates should have a working knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 and the competence to audit an ISO 14001 management system. Delegates do not have to have completed an IRCA certified auditor course to attend this training.
Learn how to audit the key changes to ISO 14001:2015.
What will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
Upon the completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2 and describe a generic management system
- Explain the new requirements and revised terms and definitions
- Communicate EMS specific changes
- Plan an audit to ISO 14001:2015
- Conduct ISO 14001:2015 audits
- Develop your ISO 14001:2015 auditing skill
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Meet the IRCA Auditor transition training requirements
What is included?
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Training course notes
- An internationally recognized IRCA certified training course certificate
Book your place
For availability and any further information, please contact our training department at Tel: 3149 3326.