ISO 14064:2006 Green House Gases -GHG calculation
Organisations are under increasing pressure to demonstrate that they are taking their environmental responsibilities seriously. This informative one day course provides an introduction for anyone who wants to understand how to calculate and report on their greenhouse gas emissions (GHG), typically referred to as their carbon footprint, as an indication of environmental performance to shareholders, regulators and other interested parties.
Who is it for?
- Those who need an overview of carbon footprinting
- Those who want to calculate and report on their carbon footprint
- Those who want to develop a carbon management strategy
- Those who want to produce reports for certification
What will I learn?
- Understand how to report on and verify your organisation’s carbon footprint
- Understand the principles of reporting and verifying GHG emissions
- Be confident in leading carbon management plans
- Share knowledge with colleagues and raise environmental awareness
- Gain professional recognition and advance CPD
- Calculate and report on your organisation’s carbon footprint with confidence
- Identify and implement ways to further reduce your environmental impact
- Demonstrate your commitment to environmental management
- Take steps towards gaining environmental certification
- Motivate colleagues through CPD and knowledge sharing
- You will gain 8 CPD hours on completing the course
- Training course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at Tel: 3149 3363.