Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Become a Black Belt in transactional excellence with our international qualification – the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Services) Training Course. Gain leadership status and learn all there is to know about Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC), and Lean.
Get to grips with the methodologies and tools to drive transactional improvements by working with our qualified Master Black Belt tutors. Develop thorough knowledge of DMAIC supporting systems and tools, become a confident team leader and be able to quickly identify and solve problems.
Full guidance, tutorials and group exercises will bring DMAIC and Lean to life so you can apply them to an identified area within your business – use your learning to lead your own projects and achieve real improvements.
Who is it for?
- Those who wish to manage complex Lean Six Sigma projects
- Those who wish to manage teams of Green Belts
- Those with some Lean Six Sigma improvement experience
- Gain thorough understanding of Lean tools and the DMAIC method
- Quickly identify areas where improvements can be made
- Be confident in leading the application of DMAIC and Lean
- Establish customer needs and measure how these are met
- Further develop skills to use analytics, mathematical models and design techniques
- Become a leader with a professional qualification.
- Aligned with ISO 13053 Quantitive methods in process improvement - Six Sigma standard.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma to Black Belt standards and drive performance
- Understand how to get the most from Lean and DMAIC methods
- Benefit from internal expertise and encourage professional development
- Secure cost and time savings across business operations
- Boost customer confidence and satisfaction.
- You will gain 160 CPD hours on completing the course
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at + 852 3149 3323.