Customer Excellence Model - Introduction & Awareness (ISO 10002 and BS 8477 Integration)
Nowadays companies are under increasing client expectation to receive quality services, and with this it drives to a significant need to design and implement for an effective and efficient complaints-handling process for all types of commercial or non-commercial activities.
Who is it for?
- Those who looking for an understanding of the Standard requirement ISO 10002 & BS 8477 and want to have basic work experience in customer service and complaint handling.
- Those responsible for performing an internal audit about Customer Satisfaction Management System in their organization.
What will I learn ?
This informative one-day training course provides an overview of complaints-handling processes through the ISO 10002:2004 management system approach which shall enhance customer satisfaction. The course shall also introduce the BS 8477 which gives an overview on customer service good practice.
- Improve the reputation, credibility and image of the organization
- Improve customer trust and satisfaction with your products and services
- Improve employee satisfaction and retention through empowerment and recognition
What is included?
- You will gain 8 CPD hours
- Training course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at + 852 3149 3323.