Customer Service BS8477:2014 & Guidelines for Complaints Handling in Organisation BS ISO 10002:2004 Internal Auditors Course
This intensive 2 day course provides a solid foundation in all aspects of the audit process. Delegates are taken through a structured programme that includes a balance of theory and practice using a combination of workshops and practical exercises enabling them to gain an understanding of the BS8477:2014 and key activities for auditing ISO10002:2004.
Who should attend ?
- Those who looking for an understanding of the Standard requirement ISO10002:20004 and want to have basic work experience in customer service and complaints handling
- Those responsible for performing an internal audit about Customer Satisfaction Management System in their organization
What will I learn ?
- Understand BS8477 & BS ISO10002
- Relationship between BS 8477:2014 and ISO 10002
- Guiding principles in customer service process
- Objectives of implementation of the complaints handling process
- Guiding principles in complaints management
- Customer satisfaction (Complaint Handling) series of standards
- Auditing Skills
- Non-conformity Preparation Exercise
Benefits to Your Business
- Improve the reputation, credibility and image of the organization
- Improve customer trust and satisfaction with your products and services
- Improve employee satisfaction and retention through empowerment and recognition
What is included?
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Training course notes
- Certificate of attendance
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at + 852 3149 3323