APMG Certified Auditor & ISO/IEC 20000:2011
ISO20000:2005 is an international IT standard that allows companies to demonstrate excellence and prove best practise in IT management. The standard ensures companies can achieve factual approach benchmarks to continuously improve their delivery of IT services.
Who is it for?
- The course is aimed at personnel who already have an understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 (delegates who do not have this understanding are advised to attend the 1 day Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Course)
- Persons who have been given the responsibility to audit an IT Service Management System
- Existing auditors who wish to attain formal qualification and refresh their skills
- ITIL Practitioner who are co-ordinating audit activitiesConsultants / IT Manager / External Auditors
Course Structure will I learn ?
Upon completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC20000-1:2011 in the context of an audit
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Specification and ISO/IEC 20000-2:2005 Code of Practice
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an ITSMS audit in accordance with ISO19011:2002 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011.
- ISO20000:2011 briefing and ITIL comparison
- To provide structure approach of ISO/IEC 20000:2011 auditing
- Through sessions and exercises, delegates will be able to identify the stages of audits:
- Principles of auditing
- Managing an audit programme
- Audit activities
- Initiating the audit
- Preparing for audit
- Conducting audit
- Finalising the audit
- Audit follow-up
- APMG certified Exam
Upon successful completion of this course, delegate would be awarded:
APMG auditor qualification
- Upon successful completion of the 40-mulitple choice examination and scored 25 marks out of 40 questions.
- Delegate can register at itSMF qualification register upon successful completion of the above exam.
- Delegate is entitled to claim the CPD under itSMF scheme.
- To ensure compliance to an international standard for IT Service Management
- Ensure that the organization demonstrates its ability to provide services that meet customer requirements through internal audit
- Enable the organization to benchmark the IT service management system
- To have competent auditors within the organization
- You will gain 24 CPD hours
- Training course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at + 852 3149 3323.