ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Auditor/Lead Auditor (IRCA Registration No.:A17452)
ISO20000:2011 is an international IT standard that allows companies to demonstrate excellence and prove best practise in IT management. The standard ensures companies can achieve factual approach benchmarks to continuously improve their delivery of IT services.
Who should attend ?
- The course is aimed at personnel who already have an understanding of ISO/IEC 20000:2011 (delegates who do not have this understanding are advised to attend the 1 day Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Course)
- Persons who have been given the responsibility to audit an IT Service Management System
- Existing auditors who wish to attain formal qualification and refresh their skills
- ITIL Practitioner who are co-ordinating audit activities Consultants / IT Manager / External Auditors
What will I learn ?
- ISO20000:2011 briefing and ITIL comparison
- To provide structure approach of ISO/IEC 20000:2011 auditing
- Through sessions and exercises, delegates will be able to identify the stages of audits:
- Principles of auditing
- Managing an audit programme
- Audit activities
- Initiating the audit
- Preparing for audit
- Conducting audit
- Finalising the audit
- Audit follow-up
What are the benefits?
- To ensure compliance to an international standard for IT Service Management
- Ensure that the organization demonstrates its ability to provide services that meet customer requirements through internal audit
- Enable the organization to benchmark the IT service management system
- To have competent auditors within the organization
- Upon completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC20000-1:2011 in the context of an audit
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Specification and ISO/IEC 20000-2:2011 Code of Practice
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an ITSMS audit in accordance with ISO19011:2002 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011.
What is included?
- You will gain 40 CPD hours
- Training course notes