Introduction to Food Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
Gain a solid understanding of the Codex requirement of the Good Manufacturing Practice for food operation with our Introduction to Codex HACCP, CAC/RCP 1-1969, rev 4-2003 standard. Understand how you can use the Codex Food GMP to reduce food risk and enhance client confidence.
This one-day course teaches you about the requirement contained in Codex HACCP, CAC/RCP 1-1969, rev 4-20er03 standard including both management level and practical level, and how the GMP could benefits of having it implemented in your organization. Our experienced tutors will go through the standard with example sharing to assist you to understand the importance of a foundation food management system in reducing your food safety risks.
This comprehensive overview will assist your organization in producing safe, quality food products that meet specifications and customer requirements.
Who is it for?
- Any individual requiring knowledge on the requirement on Food GMP base on Codex HACCP, CAC/RCP 1-1969, rev 4-2003
- Any individual who is looking to understand the fundamental requirement of a high level food safety management system such as ISO22000 and/or HACCP system
- Those who are looking to implement a good manufacturing practice in their organization
You will learn
- Understand the requirements of Codex food GMP within the context of your company
- Learn about the relation of codex food GMP compare with the FEHD food code
- Understand how to undertake performance improvement of the food safety system
- Establish and manage of the documentation
- Give your organisation the competitive edge globally through improved food safety standards
- Share the understanding of the importance of food safety standards in your organization
- Gain an awareness of food safety management based on Codex food GMP
- Maintain and improve your organization’s food safety protocols
- As a base for upgrading to HACCP and ISO22000 food safety management system
- Reduce your business risk
- You will gain 8 CPD hours
- Course notes