HACCP Plan and Implementation
Foodborne illness caused by microorganisms is a large and growing public health problem. [WHO, 2013]
Organizations around the world recognize the value of effective management of food safety hazards through the use of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems. A HACCP based food safety plan is a tool to set priorities for interventions, to comply with relevant legislations, customer requirements and control business risks.
In order to develop, implement and maintain a well-developed, practical and robust HACCP based food safety plan, it is essential to have the relevant skills and knowledge - this course is an ideal solution to establishing that requirement.
By successfully completing this HACCP Plan and Implementation course, delegates will have demonstrated knowledge and basic skills to develop a HACCP based food safety plan and to oversee its implementation and monitoring.
Who is it for?
- QA Managers
- Factory Managers
- Production Managers
What will I learn ?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Describe, develop, implement and manage 7 principles of HACCP system
- Explain legal requirements pertaining to HACCP and food safety
- Put together a HACCP team
Perform Hazard Analysis and develop a suitable monitoring and verification systems
What are the benefits?
- Compliance with legal obligations for safe food production
- Improved management of HACCP system
- Production of comprehensive HACCP plan
- Improved record keeping
What is included?
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Course notes