HACCP Internal Auditor
This training course focuses on how organizations can conduct food safety management system verification activity base on auditing the Codex HACCP, CAC/RCP 1-1969, rev 4-2003, the HACCP principles within an organization and understand how organization can use its internal auditing tools to strengthen their food safety risk management system, utilize its resources for continuous improvement.
This two-day course will advise participants the various requirements contained in Food GMP and HACCP principles base on Codex HACCP, CAC/RCP 1-1969, rev 4-2003 and Annex as well as important local legislation. Tutor will demonstrate to participants on how to conduct an internal audit through understanding theory of auditing and practice on exercises so that you can verified your existing HACCP independently. Our experienced tutors will again go through the requirement of Codex HACCP, CAC/RCP 1-1969, rev 4-2003 and Annex and workshop assisting you to understand the practice of auditing so as to improve your management system to reduce food safety risks.
This comprehensive overview will assist your organization in producing safe, quality food products that meet specifications and customer requirements.
Who is it for?
- Any individuals completed the Food GMP introduction training and /or HACCP introduction training and who requires knowledge on auditing of a HACCP system
- Any individual who will become internal auditor and will conduct audits against HACCP requirement
- Management who want to get maximum benefit on the verification activity of the HACCP system
- Those who would like to implement a HACCP system in their organization
What will I learn ?
- Learn how to execute an completed internal audit
- Understand the requirements of Codex GMP and HACCP by revised again the elements of the Codex HACCP, CAC/RCP 1-1969, rev 4-2003 and Annex
- How to improve the performance of the food safety system
- Establish the importance of hazard documentation
- Overview of assessment and certification procedures
Benefits to Your Business
- Give your organisation the competitive edge globally through improved food safety standards
- Share the understanding of the importance of food safety standards in your organization
- Gain an awareness of food safety management systems based on Codex HACCP
- Maintain and improve your organization’s HACCP system
- Reduce your business risk
What is included?
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at + 852 3149 3323.