BIM Implementation Training Course
Develop the knowledge and skill required to effectively implement Building Information Modelling (BIM) across your organization and supply chain.
With the government mandate on BIM fast approaching, many businesses have already started implementing BIM. For those yet to begin their journey, this can often seem a complicated task.
Make your implementation easier by understanding the strategic and technical processes required to apply BIM on all levels. This course provides the knowledge and skills you need to successfully manage each step of your building project.
By encouraging the use of a consistent management framework, BIM seems to mitigate costs and delays from inaccurate or incomplete information before or during a build.
Understand the processes and requirements involved and how to successfully address topics such as cultural and behavioural change management. You’ll acquire the necessary information and varied technical applications that will enable and drive the growth of your projects moving forward, regardless of size or location.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the implementation of BIM within their organization, including managers, senior staff and directors involved in building and infrastructure projects.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Main cultural and technical barriers in BIM Adoption and how to overcome these
- Embedding new BIM processes and procedures
- How BIM enables growth by offering a value added solution
- Supporting Change Management processes
- Changes in systems and procedures enabling BIM processes to be undertaken effectively and within organizational financial structure
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key benefits of implementing BIM
- Understand how to effectively embed BIM processes within your business
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for implementation
- Apply industry good practice across your supply chain
- Discover a variety of strategic and technical solutions from implementing BIM
- Create a change management programme in line with BIM
- Analyse and dissect the barriers to BIM in relation to building and construction
What is included?
- You will gain 8 CPD hours
- Training course notes
- An internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Book your place
For availability and any further information, please contact our training department at Tel: 3149 3331