ISO/DIS 45001 Migration
Are you already familiar with OHSAS 18001:2007 and want to find out about ISO 45001? This course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System and start planning your migration to the new standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 45001 migration.
* Delegates should be familiar with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and will benefit from reading the ISO/DIS 45001 Standard before attending the course.
What will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 45001
- Key differences to the requirements from OHSAS 18001:2007.
How will I benefit
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current OH&S management system
- Find out about migrating your certification with BSI.
What is included?
- You will gain 8 CPD hours
- Training course notes
- An internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
For availability and any further information, please contact us at Tel: 3149 3331.