Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course (IRCA Registration No.:A17036)
Demonstrate your commitment to maintaining optimum health and safety standards and your organisation will stand out in the marketplace. Our IRCA certified Occupational Health and Safety Training Courses will equip you with the skills to ensure you are OHSAS 18001 compliant.
This targeted training is built around the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 to help you gain and maintain certification and EU recognition. We will deliver the best fit for your organization – on-site or through a public course.
Who is it for?
- Health & Safety Managers
- Those responsible for auditing BS OHSAS 18001
- Health & Safety Consultants
It is recommended that attendees have a working knowledge of health and safety and of OHSAS 18001.
- Understand the scope of your occupational health and management system and its potential to improve working standards in your organisation
- Have confidence to audit risk management and business processes in line with BS OHSAS 18001
- Learn to develop your own audit strategies against certification criteria
- Understand the importance of health and safety auditing to ISO 19011:2011
- Show leadership in reporting and taking action to strengthen health and safety systems
- Build a culture of health and safety awareness in your organisation
- Build employee confidence.
Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course - IRCA Certified Course (A17036)
This course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and meets the training requirements for IRCA Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditor Certification.
- You will gain 40 CPD hours
- Training course notes
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at Tel: 3149 3326.