BS OHSAS 18001 Requirements
Introduce excellent health and safety management to your business by taking our introduction to BS OHSAS 18001 training course. Get to grips with the principles of achieving the highest standard of working environment and understand legislation around occupational health and safety.
Working with us you will learn how to achieve operational excellence and better meet stakeholder expectations through BS OHSAS 18001:2007. We will outline what it takes to put a robust health and safety management framework in place with a view to gaining certification.
Who is it for?
- All levels from basic to advanced health and safety management
- Health and safety managers and advisors,
- Quality managers, environmental managers and advisers,
- Integrated risks managers and
- Those with an interest in understanding BS OHSAS 18001.
- Understand the background and implications of Health and Safety Management Systems
- Gain an overview of the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 framework and understand the benefits of managing your own health and safety systems
- Establish the requirements of certification and how to implement these
- Learn about the next steps towards BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certification.
A structured approach to health and safety management drives continual improvement through a formalised approach to the identification of legislation and hazards, the assessment of risks, the implementation of controls and the measurement of business processes. Through this Introduction to BS OHSAS 18001:2007 training course, delegates will be able to identify the key benefits of a structured health and safety management system. They will also be able to identify the benefits and requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and begin to understand the implementation and certification process.
One-day course including course notes. Attendance on this course will provide delegates with 8 CPD points.
- You will gain 8 CPD hours
- Training course notes