Implementing BS OHSAS 18001
Reap real benefits from your health and safety management knowhow with our implementing BS OHSAS 18001 training course. Action learning from our introductory training course through 18 clearly defined steps towards excellent occupational health and safety management.
Build a management system for your organisation that meets business, stakeholder, legal and regulatory requirements. No one is better qualified than our trainers to give you confidence to raise standards and put in place a framework for BS OHSAS 18001 certification.
This two-day course will guide you in developing and delivering a BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standard health and safety management system. We will provide all the tools you need to achieve best practice, combining theory with action to ensure you take away a focussed health and safety management plan.
Who is it for?
- The course is designed for health and safety managers and advisers, senior management with health and safety responsibilities and those implementing occupational health and safety management systems
- Understand the management system implementation process
- Become aware of the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Understand the initial review (gap analysis) process
- Learn tools and techniques for the implementation process
- Become familiar with the key documentation requirements
- Learn how to develop meaningful performance indicators and their application
- Learn how to implement a continual improvement process
- Attend an internationally recognised course
- Build employee and stakeholder confidence with robust health and safety management
- Create the highest standard of working environment and better meet customer needs
- Demonstrate commitment to health and safety management with legal and regulatory compliance
- Share knowledge and promote continuous professional development among employees.
- Gain16 CPD hours
- Training course notes