Implementation to BS OHSAS 18001
Devising a cost-effective system that meets the requirements of occupational health and safety (OH&S) legislation can present a real challenge. This is especially true if you decide to develop Health and Safety Management Systems that are aligned or integrated with Quality, or with Environmental Management Systems.
Who should attend ?
- Health and Safety managers/advisors
- Quality Managers
- Environmental Managers
- Staff with responsibility for implementing and auditing OH&S management systems
What will I learn ?
This two-day course shows delegates how to develop and maintain management systems based on OHSAS 18001:2007. The aims of the course are for delegates to identify the:
- Motivation to build and establish a safer OH&S management system and culture
- Management system requirements of OHSAS 18001
- Gap analysis process
- Established tools and techniques for the implementation process
- Key documentation requirements
- Meaningful performance indicators and their application
Benefits to Your Business
- Driving compliance with the latest legislation
- Assisting in developing a safe working environment that is beneficial to all
- A cost-effective management system
- Most importantly, it demonstrates that your organization takes the health and safety of its staff seriously and is proactive in its efforts to promote their well-being.