Aisha is a Business Development Executive with a specialist focus on providing in-house, customer training solutions for large global companies, many of these are blue chip organizations listed on FTSE 100 list.
Aisha works with our Key Account Managers, and understands that large businesses can often be complex and multifunctional, therefore she provides a flexible and comprehensive approach when it comes to our training offering. Our goal is not just to be another training or certification provider but to be become your strategic business partner.
This tactical alliance is supported through our Partners in Excellence programme, giving you more than just a solution to a short term objective but on-going support and a dedicated team to work with.
Currently Aisha is engaged with clients across our extensive training portfolio, including:
- BIM (Business Information Modelling)
- BS 11000 - Collaborative relationship management
- ISO 27001 - Information security
- Information security and resilience
- Organizational resilience
- Transitions for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, AS9100 and ISO 13485
Key ways we deliver in-house training are as follows;
- Off the shelf training solutions – these are pre-defined courses as you see them on our website
- Combined standards training – if you hold multiple certifications, this method of training allows you to cover all relevant standards, saving time and costs and a more efficient way to deliver your training
- Customised training – should you have a specific objective unique to your organization, we would be happy to discuss and build your ideal training solution, given our extensive and diverse expertise within the industry
- Nonstandard based training - at our training academy we also go beyond standards to cover specific technical areas such as processed based thinking, SSIP, and many more - why not give Aisha a call to discuss?
Whatever your challenge, Aisha will be able to provide you with a strategic and joined up approach helping you achieve organizational resilience, and continuous improvement across your business.