ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
The ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring qualification is specifically designed to train individuals as internal coaches and/or mentors and to provide them with the right level of competence and confidence to ensure safe and effective practice as an internal workplace coach or mentor.
Who should attend?
- Anyone wanting to become an internal coach or mentor
What will I learn?
This course will enable you to:
- Plan, deliver and review coaching and mentoring in your organisation
- Help embed a coaching and mentoring culture in your organisation
- Gain a critical understanding of the role, responsibilities, behaviours, skills and values required of the workplace coach and mentor
- Deepen your understanding of the benefits coaching and mentoring can have, at an organisational level
- Be able to critically assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor
How will I benefit?
- Provide evidence of your own development as a coach and mentor through the qualification
- Plan your career development with regard to coaching and mentoring
What is included?
- Detailed course notes