ILM Level 3 Award in Coaching
The ILM Level 3 Award in Coaching is designed to equip leaders with coaching skills which can be used immediately in the context of day to day business. The course provides an understanding of coaching theory and the relationships between coaching, leadership and management to enable leaders to identify and use a coaching style effectively.
Who should attend?
- Managers – including team leaders and first line managers
What will I learn?
On this course you will learn:
- An understanding of coaching theory and the relationships between coaching, leadership and management
- The skills to dentify and use a coaching style effectively
This course will help you to:
- Understand good practice in workplace coaching
- Reflect on workplace coaching skills
- Undertake an extended period of coaching in the workplace
How will I benefit?
- Knowledge of what it takes to be an effective coach in your workplace
- An understanding of how coaching works - learning a coaching model, tools and techniques to support it
- A valuable and transportable qualification with an internationally recognized qualifications framework
- The opportunity to put your new skills into practice in your job early in the programme by carrying out supervides coaching sessions
What is included?
- Detailed course notes