Who should attend?
- Lead auditors, auditors, quality managers and management representatives who prepare audit reports
- Internal auditors who want to refresh their training
“The course has given me the confidence to be able to carry out audits for my company.”
What will I learn?
- Understand each stage of an audit and its importance
- Confidently plan, manage and report on each stage of an audit
- Recognise and fulfil auditor competencies
- Be able to evaluate other auditors
- Raise awareness of the audit programme and gain buy-in across your organisation
- Achieve professional recognition as an auditor
How will I benefit?
- Ensure all internal auditing processes are efficient and auditors are competent
- Use effective audits to maintain 19011:2002 standards and improve performance
- Manage risks and build customer confidence
- Raise awareness of the benefits of auditing across your organisation
- Motivate staff by encouraging professional development
- 1 CPD point is gained for each hour of learning
- Single user access
- Contact us if you would like a multiuser licence or a personalised version for your organisation.