Building Information Modelling (BIM) ISO 19650 Part 5: Security and BIM Training Course
There are security implications for built assets from information modelling. This can exacerbate conventional physical threats.
This course will help you engage with the security implications arising from BIM according to ISO 19650. The course will guide you through the contents of ISO 19650-5 and how security impacts their roles (client, asset owner, designer, contractor, facilities manager, etc.).
The course will explain how the components of ISO 19650-5, security-mindedness, relate to each other: Built Asset Security Strategy, Built Asset Security Manager, Built Asset Security Management Plan, Built Asset Security Breach Management Plan, Built Asset Security Information Requirements.
Who should attend?
Clients, asset owners, designers, construction, commissioning and FM managers who may need to implement security policies, in relation to the built environment.
There should be management engagement with project and portfolio activities.
What will I learn?
This course will help you to:
- Explain the types of security threat to and from built assets and their information
- Recognize security issues related to ISO 19650, CDE and BIM
- Define the role of security manager
- Explain the documentation and execution of policies required for security-mindedness
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Recognize threats and sensitive assets
- Apply risk assessment principles to security issues
- Implement security management through information requirements and plans
- Plan the implementation of your security-minded approach to BIM
- Detailed training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate