BIM Strategic Implementation Training Course
This course will help you to implement the benefits of digitization, lean and collaborative approaches in the delivery and use of built assets. It will also provide an introduction to ISO 19650, the two-part standard for building information modelling (BIM), and collaborative working.
You will be able to understand the methods for setting clear purposes and priorities as part of a BIM implementation strategy, and gain an appreciation of UK PAS 1192-3 and BS 8536 for infrastructure and buildings.
On completion of this course, you’ll also be able to assess current and future project delivery and asset management processes, information flows, and understanding the principal roles and functions involved; using ISO 19650 and UK BS 1192 series.
This course will also help you by providing a review of tailoring your BIM strategy for specific business cases.
Who should attend?
Senior managers tasked with introducing BIM processes to project delivery and asset management.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Introduce collaborative working practices to your project and asset teams
- Establish an asset-focused approach to briefing, information requirements and the evaluation of outcomes
- Appreciate the steps in procuring, managing and exchanging information
- Understand customer and supply-side drivers for BIM
- Outline a BIM implementation plan
- Detailed training course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate