Leading aerospace organizations are focusing on hygiene and the psychological well-being of their employees as they build back better in 2021. Does your organization’s strategy address these critical elements?
Over the last twelve months, the aerospace sector has been characterized by job insecurity, furlough, restructures, and mergers and acquisitions. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact the global aerospace economy in 2021 and beyond, prioritizing people will be key to the industry’s ongoing recovery.
During this live webinar BSI’s Global Head of Aerospace, Brendon Hill, and Global Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing, Kate Field, will share their expert commentary on how a focus on prioritizing people can support employee satisfaction, loyalty, innovation and productivity objectives, as well as contribute to your company’s long term resilience and sustainability goals.
During this live webinar, Brendon and Kate will address a broad range of topics, including:
- Psychological health, mental ill-health, stress and other psychosocial risk factors, and their relationship with human factors
- How the new international standard on psychological health, ISO 45003 can help
- COVID-19 safe working and the new international standard, ISO/PAS 45005
- The adoption of industry public health protocols and what the long terms implications may be
- How Health, Safety and Wellbeing contribute to organizational resilience and sustainability goals (including UN SDGs)