Date: 12th April 2018
Location: NEC Birmingham, Hall 6, Main Seminar Theatre
Time: 11:15am - 12:00pm
- What are the main challenges to adoption of digital manufacturing by UK SMEs?
- Which manufacturing sectors present the biggest potential opportunities for digitalisation?
- How will digital manufacturing help UK industry to increase exports?
- Dr John Ahmet Erkoyuncu, Senior Lecturer at Cranfield University
- Hugh Boyes, Director at Bodvoc Ltd
- Dr Steven Barr, Managing Director at Hennik Group
- Jonathon Porter, International Additive Manufacturing Business Development Manager at Renishaw
- Ben Sheridan, Market Development Manager at BSI
Please complete the form below to register your interest.