Join us in London for our Standards Forum where we will be discussing the opportunities and challenges of standards in the global marketplace.
Don't miss the chance to hear industry leaders in our exciting and insightful keynote sessions, and to meet our experts on our interactive breakout sessions, where you will be able to converse about the evolving and innovative standards-making in a number of areas such as data and trust, future cities and sustainability.
> See the full agenda for the day here
Dr Adam Marshall, Director General of the British Chambers of Commerce will be joining us for our closing plenary session. Adam was appointed Director General of the BCC in October 2016. Prior to joining BCC, Adam helped start up the Centre for Cities, built commercial links between industry and universities, and worked in the broadcast media.
List of speakers:
- Martin Baxter - Chief Policy Advisor, IEMA
- Professor Richard Clegg - Foundation Chief Executive, Lloyd's Register
- Matt Cogill - Senior Approval Engineer, Rotork Controls
- Robert Garbett - Chief Executive, Drones Major Group
- Lee Gould - Director, Kinberry Ltd.
- Michelle Hoskin - Little Miss WOWW!™, Standards International
- Amanda Long - Director General, Consumers International
- Dr Adam Marshall - Director General, British Chamber of Commerce
- Neil Masters - Protecting the Vulnerable - Project Consultant, Cifas
- Navdeep Mehay - Group Leader, Jaguar Land Rover
- Ece Ozdemiroglu - Director, Eftec
- Milan Patel - National Standards Officer, Microsoft
- Daniel Rossiter - Senior BIM Communicator, BRE
- Alan Sellers - Senior Approvals Engineer, Dyson
- Dr Scott Steedman CBE - Director of Standards, BSI
- Dr Jacqui Taylor - CEO, FlyingBinary Ltd
- Gilbert Verdian - CEO, Quant Network
- Professor Gurvinder Singh Virk - Technical Director, InnotecUK
- Jane Wallace - Brexit Campaigns Manager, Which?
- Nick White - Senior Advisor in Biodiversity, Natural England
The event is also the perfect occasion to network with peers from across a number of industries, to make new connections and to keep up with current developments, and to learn more about some of BSI’s external partners. Our Knowledge Marketplace will host a series of stands where our exhibitors will share their knowledge, expertise and experience about their field / industry and about their involvement in standards development. Our confirmed exhibitors include: