Join us in London for our Standards Forum where we will be discussing the opportunities and challenges of standards in the global marketplace.
Don't miss the chance to hear industry leaders in our exciting and insightful keynote sessions, and to meet our experts on our interactive breakout sessions, where you will be able to converse about the evolving and innovative standards-making in a number of areas such as data and trust, future cities and sustainability.
Dr Adam Marshall, Director General of the British Chambers of Commerce will be joining us for our closing plenary session. Adam was appointed Director General of the BCC in October 2016. Prior to joining BCC, Adam helped start up the Centre for Cities, built commercial links between industry and universities, and worked in the broadcast media.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Martin Baxter - Chief Policy Advisor, IEMA
- Prof Richard Clegg - Foundation Chief Executive, Lloyd's Register
- Michelle Hoskin - Little Miss WOWW!, Standards International
- Daniel Rossiter - Senior BIM Communicator, BRE
- Nick White - Senior Advisor in Biodiversity, Natural England
- Allan Sellers - Senior Approvals Engineer, Dyson
- Wendy Welsh - Head of Air Operations, Network Rail Limited
- Robert Garbett - Chief Executive, Drones Major Group
- Amanda Long - Director General, DG Consumers International
- Gilbert Verdian - Secure Payment Task Force, Federal Reserve System
- Dr Jacqui Taylor - CEO, FlyingBinary Ltd
- Neil Masters - Protecting the Vulnerable - Project Consultant, Cifas
- Lee Gould - Director, Kinberry Ltd
- Navdeep Mehay - Group Leader, Jaguar Land Rover
The event is also the perfect occasion to network with peers from across a number of industries, to make new connections and to keep up with current developments, and to learn more about some of BSI’s external partners. Our Knowledge Marketplace will host a series of stands where our exhibitors will share their knowledge, expertise and experience about their field / industry and about their involvement in standards development. Our confirmed exhibitors include: