Security Workshop - The application of security standards and good practice
Location: UMB London, 240 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8BF
Date: Thursday 30 November 2017
Times: 12:00 - 17:00
BSI partenered with the Home Office invite you to......
Join us in London for BSI Standards Forum and Awards 2017. Don’t miss the chance to attend our information and cybersecurity-focused plenary sessions and interactive ‘conversation with the experts’ breakout sessions. Our top-of-their-field speakers will be discussing issues such as information security, cyber threats, the incoming GDPR, and the role of standards in these areas. Don't miss this exciting and insightful event!
List of confirmed speakers:
- John Burbidge-King - CEO, Interchange Solutions Ltd.
- Michael Briggs - Head of Product Research, Which? Ltd.
- Graham Cluley - Security analyst, grahamcluey.com
- Paul - Security Adviser, UK Government
- Vicki Gavin - Compliance Director, Head of Business Continuity, Information Security and Data Privacy, The Economist Group